Spring Cleaning
I love when spring begins to show itself. I'm not to big of a fan of the colds, flus and allergies that come with it though. The thing I love the most about this time of year though is that you get the energy to make some changes and clear the clutter that has collected over the winter or years.  It amazes me how much of a pack-rat I am. I started my spring cleaning today. Which includes moving the bed and vacuuming up all the cobwebs. Found that I have quite the colony of Daddy long legs in my room. LOVE IT, that means that so long as I haven't caught to many of the little ones I didn't see running then I shouldn't have to worry about roaches this year.  I saw maybe a total of 7 while getting the network of old and dusty webs.  I'm finishing with the bed changes as well. Another round of get some clutter out and I'm all done. I still have my corner that I get into little by little but hopefully this will be the year that I truly get through all of my stuff and really strip down to necessities. I was hoping to get it done at the end of last year. Unfortunately it didn't work out, do to several things. So now I'm heading into it and we shall see how things go. Wish me luck. 

0 comments: