Intro and Hello
Well This was the one I wanted with the title. I accidentally put it as the entire blog title and have not found how to fix that just yet. I may not post to much in the begining, as of right now I'm putting a web fingerprint together at About.me and realized that I did not have a Blog to just put my thoughts and other things down. I always have pictures, but since I left Myspace I haven't really truly blogged in a place for everyone including family to see. So here I have started that place for everyone to see. I just have to see what else besides school I will have to talk about. My world has gotten just a bit smaller over the past 9 months mostly just due to odd things. With Summer back around though I hope to rectify that. As of right now though, I'm proud to be mantaining a 4.0 GPA in the Medical and Billing program at Carrington College. When I'm done on Oct. 1st I should have taken the CPC test. After Jury Duty I will begin the new book in my life I decided to go on when I quit my job 9 months ago. No chapter, I want to start a book.  Things haven't gone at all the way I had planed them to, but that is ok. This way I really truly am starting over and it feels good.  

0 comments: