My mind keeps going round.
My mind keeps going over the same argument for the past 5 months.  I quit my toxic job 9 months ago.  I was happy and looking at options of what I could do after my trip. Then some crazy things with my Dad happened and I was the one who mainly stayed with him for 4 months. During those 4 months I signed up for schooling at Carrington College for Medical billing and Coding, and continued to look for a part time job.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to find a place that wanted to work around my schedule and I have been working at school. I'm very excited about it still because I have been keeping a 4.0 GPA.  Something I wasn't interested in doing during High School and my first round at College.  I still have a very good feeling about the path I'm going down, It's just a bit frustrating that it is taking time. Everything takes time I'm aware, but with TSA deciding that my Psoriasis is not acceptable, other places not wanting to go around the schedule, and school beginning to get a bit hard. I still find my self with a lot of Frustration.  My graduation got pushed to Oct 1st because of a storm that closed the school for 3 days, and when we get to the anatomy section towards the end of my schooling I will have to get to know a new teacher.  All at times for some weird reason, my mind will decide it is daunting. 

I know it's just my mind running with all the different expectations of others, but I wish I knew how to completely turn it off so that I could continue to concentrate on what is important right now. SCHOOL.   This will help me to get into a diverse and challenging career that I look forward to.  So please wish me luck, and I'll let you know how it all goes.

0 comments: