Albuquerque Comic Expo 2011!
Well, today is the last day for the Albuquerque Comic Expo. I went for five hours on Friday and had a blast with Velvet. Then yesterday I went for a full twelve hours and it turned out to be a good day, even with the up and downs, the losing of things, dropping my camera, and ending up Solo at the event. I prefer to share the fun of these kinds of things but several things happened and I still found lots of ways to keep it all in good fun.  On the side here is a photo of me and the tenth doctor. and to the other side a head shot I took while waiting for the Star Trek Panel with Marina Sirtis and Levar Burton. That was a fun panel, just as much fun as the Nickolas Brendon one was. In fact the snoopy dance he did at the end was the best.  All three had great fun and banter with the audience the entire time.

I also saw half of the Robotech panel. I came in after Nickolas's panel and they were showing the new projects and showed CGI which looked like 2d drawing. Best thing ever!!!

The best part of the evening was the end. I went to the REPO!! the Genetic Opera shadow-cast. It rock in all ways possible. I have not been to a shadow cast since high school, and it was just as I remembered. well except this hunky dude in this movie is Terrance Zdunich and not Tim Curry. Also he wears no heels, he just sells blue goo from dead people's noses.  While waiting for the shadow cast to set up and sell their participant bags, I got to hear the stories of a couple of guys that moved here from New York City and were in the goth scene there in the 90's It was cool to hear of all the places and sad that most of them are now boutique stores or pulled down for condo's I had great fun and some interesting self revelations.

Next weekend I go to Los Angeles for the LOJ ball, and will have pics of that too. Can't wait to see what happens next weekend when I go home to Sypher. For now how about some others pics.



Here is my friend Velvet in her alternate persona.(Majora's mask/ Skull Kid)
Spiderman/Pan he was a cool dude. Very friendly and had the screwdriver I needed back at the booth he worked. In fact all the guys at the DC Entertainment booth were the coolest.


V.V. and some of the DewBack Ridge 501st guys











The skirt Harley. I want to do the Pant suit Harley from this video game soon.


part of the Shadow cast for REPO!!!!
Mothra

The fourth Dr. and Sarah Jane.





Some bats of some kind. 




Grell from black butler.


Another pan






0 comments: