The Subconsciousness Can Be Crazy.
So Just yesterday I told my Friend Velvet about this dream I've had.  I remember it very clearly, but didn't get to finish it because the dog woke me up barking at kids in the back yard.  I also have some very strong feelings about what it meant, but it scares me just a bit.  Velvet had some good feelings about it as well and she was even smiling by the time I finished, even though I was Slipping tears because it's meaning tears me in two.  After I went to see my friend this month, a place from my childhood began to call to me again.  Now after the dream on Wednesday morning it's been calling louder.  I'm beginning to wonder if the I'm in a slump in my job search is because I may be looking in the wrong place.

So here is the Dream.  For some odd reason I go to the front yard and notice one of my childhood neighbors is a real estate agent a couple of houses down.  Her younger brother is their too.  I go down to say hi to them and they decide to show me the house.  As we enter the house the floor plan changes and I actually like it a lot.  I start to wish that I had the means to purchase the house because I do like it, and there are only minor things wrong that I know can be fixed.  The brother makes the comment to me that it was a good thing they saved the house for me.  The statement confuses me because I know that I can't buy the house.  A few seconds later the Real estate one comes up and congratulates me,  Making me even more confused.  Then I hear a male voice from behind asking when I will be moving in, and arms wrap around me.  I look down at the arms and look up back to my family house and state that I will go up and pack my stuff.  Then I hear the voice from the next room telling me that I don't need to go and do that.  I insist as I turn around and see part of a back and legs in a business suit as the man goes to the bedrooms.  I turn to go out the front door and he states to me again that I don't need anything from my family home.  That all I need is already in the new house, and that if it isn't that we can buy it.  One more time I look out a side window and look up the road.  Having second thoughts about not packing anything from there.  The man comes behind me again and states his case again as I lean into him.  Then just as I'm going to agree, but have more to say.  The dog started barking at kids in the next yard and woke me up.

As stated before I have a pretty clear idea of what this meant, but I just wanted to share.  What kind of crazy dream have any of you guys had?

0 comments: