My Visit to Malibu in the Bay Area
Well today I think that I may have finally gotten used to home again.  I got back on Thursday, but lets face it.  I was in the Bay Area for four days and by the second day my skin and sinuses were singing a happy song to the humidity.  It's not as much as in Florida, but California has more humidity than New Mexico that's for sure. 


I had to go spend some time with Malibu, just had too. Couldn't let more time slip by. 
The end of this past year was way to crazy.  The last month seemed to be filled with everything coming to a head.  Kind of like everyone spent to much time ignoring something and it everyone all around the same time.  My parents had to do a quick run and turn around to Dallas to get the JEEP from my sister that was wrecked on Christmas day, Malibu had an issue, and so did several others.  It was hard for me with those who live far away. So on Jan 9th through Jan 12th I went to see one who is important to me, but lives far away.  I even got excited because I found out it's only a 2hr and 40min flight if I go into Oakland instead of San Francisco International.  So here are a few Pics from the trip.  I hope you enjoy them. 
                 

Malibu Fried hanging ten at the Bulb.

Malibu Cunningham falling in love with a shop that is a
hybrid of 'Stomps and threads', and 'Hot Topic' when it was worth spending money at.


The Bart was kinda cool. Bit confusing though when headed for the airport.









This was an awesome Sea Witch that someone made down at Albany Bulb.




0 comments: