Summer Time is coming...Sweet.
This may just be a repeat. Well Summer time is now just around the bend.  Although with the cold and wind we had move in you wouldn't know it.  I'm excited for the summer to come I got the OK and have set up to go to the Ball and can't wait to go. I'm a bit scared to be going by myself for the first time, but really do not want to miss it.  Three days is not how long I like to be there but it will work all the same. I just set up for a Compact car instead of using Public transportation. That will be nice because I can hit the couple of stores I would have missed otherwise. 
I have my costumes all set except for the mask and will need to find a good lace for that.  I'm a bit sad that it is the only trip that I will be taking this year, but look forward to the future I'm building towards. Which will include other and further trips.

I get frustrated at times because I get caught up in instant gratification and feel that things are not progressing fast enough.  I have forgotten how it is to have patience, another thing to work on while I'm in school. When we were young it seemed that one had all the time in the world in which to do anything. Now as adults we constantly look at our clocks and grumble about not enough hours in the day.  Jealousy has had a part in it too. Several of my friends have gone or will be going to the far east. A place I have wanted to go to since High School, and I'm determined to make it there.

well I guess this will be my short jolt of info. It's all probably nothig that I have said before, but for right now it's my update.  I should have more soon .

0 comments: