Wow!! the next faze is coming.
Wow, It's Labor day weekend already??? That means that I have 4 more weeks of school left. That's one more week of this class and the next class. This one has been just as crazy as the past ones though. It hasn't killed my head with the amount and toughness of the work, but just with the plain toughness. We learned E/M coding in this class, and it felt like I was learning the Science Fiction equations to make a wormhole from home to china.  


It's gotten a bit easier though. So hopefully I got it enough to keep my GPA. I haven't done to much since the Ball at the beginning of July. Just school, which I was learning the Anatomy and Coding. I did happen to house sit a couple of times for some friends and family, and attempted to go to Las Vegas to go see a friend for a couple of days. Unfortunately the last one wasn't able to happen. 


I'm not to bummed about it though because of our busy schedule's. We can meet up another time and have fun. I'm excited to finish school in October,Although I do have to go in to Jury duty the next day. It's been crazy how fast the time has gone with what I'm doing, but soon it should all be worth it. I look forward to having a career this time instead of just a job. This path is sounding like it will work well with my need to keep learning and not get mundane for very long. It's a very exciting to have so many different areas to look at for coding. I just have to pay a few more dues of my first two years of experience, and then I can have a good time by still needing to learn the next area.  


I have taken jobs at places before that had looked as if they could offer the same thing, but unfortunately didn't. So the fact that one than more person in the field has told me that it is a real possibility in the billing and coding world has me very excited.  This is a very short update I know, but I promise to make a much bigger one when school is over.  


0 comments: