Harder than I thought it would be, but Working
So I've been working very hard on my promise of no more comparison. It's much harder than I thought, but the times I'm successful at it yield awesome results.  I never fully realized how much restriction one puts on themselves with that pesky thing.  Of course, until the past 4 yrs I wouldn't really deal with comparison for long anyway.  At the end of my last job I had it crammed in my face so much that I just picked it up.  Now however I hope that it wont take to long to get it out of my system.  I'm much happier and get things done faster with out it.

I also hope that once I get rid of that ugly habit of comparison everything else will be easier.  After all if I'm not judging myself then I can just keep moving forward right?

I saws this pic of one of my heroes Sir Richard Bronson posted on Facebook by purpose Fairy.
  So in keeping with the spirit of not comparing myself to others I've decided to use this as a guide to getting back to being myself.

No matter if it's this person.
,This person.
,This person.



, Or even this person.












Just kidding the last blonde one is an entirely different Malibu.  One I love quite a bit and wish would come for a visit, but you get what I mean right?  On to being ME!!!

0 comments: